Location: Newcastle, NSW
Role: Retail Staff; Newcastle
A very important goal for Crooked Howlet Designs in 2021 is increasing our accessibility our customer base. One particular approach is to have our Display Studio's and 'Polishing Points' all across Australia.
The Polishing Points will be small display studios that will also have access to a polishing machine for customers to give their rings a professional clean.
In store, customers will be able to go in and see the designs on display, get their fingers sized up, ask any questions and of course, give their CHD jewellery a polish.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Initially, customers will need to book a time to come in - therefore, you will just be on call for meetings at the Polishing Points
- You will be sizing customers fingers and recommending appropriate sizes for each design
- You will be setting up customers online accounts for them
- Providing the polishing service; by giving the customer's CHD jewellery a professional polish and clean
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Able to be on call of 4 days a week; Tuesday to Saturday
- Computer literacy must be high
- Extremely conscientious and reliable
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Managing workload whilst working across multiple seasons.
- Prior jewellery experience is preferred but not essential