Location: Sydney, Inner West
Role: Production Management & Order Fulfilment
Every piece of jewellery from Crooked Howlet Designs, is produced and cast out of Sydney, Australia. Our production studio is right here in the HQ, in the Inner West. This allows us to maintain the highest standard of production and finishing quality. We are extremely proud of this aspect of our company and this will always remain certain.
We are always looking to fill our team with both those experienced in the jewellery trade, as well as those looking to develop new skills in unfamiliar environment. Our production processes are very exclusive to Crooked Howlet Designs and therefore 'time in the trade' is not a necessity to be successful in this position - being able to adapt and have an innovative approach to the production process within our young company.
This particular role will be focused on the pre-production management, processing of the digital moulds and preparing the moulds for casting into metal.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Order fulfilment
- Retrieving online orders and processing this into the system for casting
- Preparing the wax moulds for casting
- Working closely with both a PC and Mac
WHAT YOU'll NEED
- Able to work at least four days a week (starting in February)
- Computer literacy must be high; you'll be working within a PC & Mac framework with a few programs specific to the order fulfilment process
- Extremely conscientious and reliable
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Collaborative and team orientated
- Managing workload whilst working across multiple seasons.